Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Wedding






















Ok so I was pressed for time and didn't get to finish all that I wanted to. Then had to go out in RL for a beer run about 45 minutes before the ceremony started. It was starting at 8pm and I was sitting here at 6:00 freaking out because I had not seen or heard from Ovi all day. Of course I had only been up 3 hours... but Met was about to log on and I didn't want her to be worried about anything. She had talked to Ovi though so all was good. Was a bit of a rough start... the sim's avatar limit was hit and Met wasn't able to teleport in, LOL. Ovi had to send the bagpiper packing :/ DJ Moose was streaming in some nice celtic music and we eventually got things going. It seemed to go very well! It was a beautiful ceremony and I got some good pics. Just attaching a few in the raw right now but I will be doing some photoshop enhancements on some of them and they will be posted here within a day or two, so stay tuned!

Reception was a ton of fun! No mishaps that I noticed and everybody seemed to have a good time. * HERE'S TO YOU METALLIA AND OVISTIUM! CHEERS! *

No comments: