Friday, August 22, 2008

And the wedding is upon us...







WOW it's been a busy few days as Met's wedding comes closer. It's gonna be Friday night! I've taken the day off RL work to relax (will be awhile before I get a chance to take time off) and will finalize anything that I can help with. Finished the lights last night, and the prim flower arrangement that ended up WAY too many prims... so I will need to reconfigure it tomorrow. We had the rehearsal tonight and it was ... interesting lol. Poor Met and Ovi, trying to get 8 people do to the same thing ... in some type of ... order, well lol I'm sure it's no easy task. Then we all went to the castle and played on the "highland fling" balls, lol. Later tonight (err.. this morning: it is past 2am) I will go and finish adding flowers to the cake and mebbe to do some table centerpieces.

So it's been fun, I got to make a lot of stuff for this, the bouquets, the bracelets, the tables, some lights and stuff. I am so happy to be part of this, I love Met so much. It's scary how much a like we are in some ways. I luvz being her annoying lil' sis, lol.

Attached some pics of the preparation process.... and I so LOVE that Met came to rehearsal in a demo wedding skirt and ROLLERS in her hair! Her sense of humor is awesome. <3

No comments: