Friday, August 22, 2008

To my sis:


Dear Metallia,
As we enter the day of your wedding, I want to take this moment to tell ya that you mean the world to me. I met you like maybe 7 months ago and I feel like I've known you for YEARS! I can't wait to meet ya face to face next week! OMG!

I realize that I can be a total pest at times, and you boss me around too much LOL, but it's all part of the deal of being sisters and I wouldn't change anything!

Thanks for letting me be a big part of your wedding and trusting me to help make things nice and/or a little easier for you and Ovi. For all that you've done for me, I can only hope that I've helped a bit. I know this marriage doesn't mean I'm losing a sister, but gaining a brother in law :)

Just keep on sending the multiple daily emails and saying "HI YA, SIS" every time you hop on to SL and we'll be good. Have a good SL marriage sis! HUGZ!

Love, Erika

No comments: