Sunday, August 17, 2008

We all have to start somewhere

Well being that it's nearly 4am, please don't expect much here. I wanted to do this for some time now... I don't think of myself as much of a writer, since when I TRY to write I get blocked, but I've been told by a few people I should write shit.

I truly believe that typing out my thoughts and feelings will help me gain some insight to what the fuck is going on in Erika's world, or lack there of. For my poor, poor friends who have endured my quite lengthly emails and countless hours of IM ramblings in SL, this should help alleviate some of that agony for them. I truly hope my friends will read this at their convenience though, and add thier advice or comments when I get stuck in shitty situations, as I tend to often do.

As much as I get carried away with details, I will try hard to spare them for the privacy of those involved. Just a warning, this blog is most likely going to be filled with late night ramblings as I am kinda busy these days in SL, and doing stuff until I get worn out, but then refuse to go to bed for whatever twisted reason. >.<

No comments: