Friday, May 8, 2009

Kaotik Kreations


Yah, turns out I sooo suck at bloggin' !! I even had a post in February after I opened up Kaotik Kreations and didn't even mention it. BAD BAD ERIKA !!!!


Okay, not a WHOLE lot has changed in the last 3 months, except my shop is in full bloom and I will even be expanding the main store pretty soon.


Kaotik Kreations is my lil' piece of SL heaven. All the long hours of practice, tweaking prims, and scratching my head in photoshop are starting to pay off. I have always been a creative person, I have painted and played with computer graphics in RL for a very long time, but somewhere along the way I lost my motivation. I have SL to thank for getting it back and I invite you to come see the store inworld (SLurl at end of post). New items being released each week, sales coming soon, and I just started this month putting out an outfit complete with accessories for only $30L! I'll try to put a new one out each month.
My sweetie Ryun Dezno has created some tattoos that are available here as well :)
Totally unrelated, my current DJ schedule is as follows:
Wednesday 10pm slt
Thursday 8pm slt
Saturday 10pm slt
Sunday 2pm slt
Tuesday 8pm slt
Sunday 6pm slt
And also for those who did not already know, I do profile pics, couples pics, contest pics, etc. for Digital Image Arts... contact me inworld or contact an owner: Kyrian Lefavre or Harleybeth28 Amoufhaz to set up an appointment with me. Come by my shop to see samples!

No comments: